How to establish successful client and agency relationship
Webinar for agencies and freelancers on how to do social media management right. Learn how to establish successful client and agency relationships and define good relations and bad relations.
You can also listen to audio version
- What is the agency-client relationship.
- What do good & bad agency-client relationships look like.
- How to create & maintain successful agency-client relationships.
What should you look out for?
- ⅔ of brands work with three or more digital agencies simultaneously. It means that there is a lot of competition around there and your clients have a lot of choices, but you have to.
- One of the main problems of new agencies is that they are working with anyone who comes their way, and that's the reason for poor relationship quality. To choose your client correctly, you need to think of how they make you feel when you communicate.
- Good communication, you are excited to work together.
- Have all of the resources needed to help you.
- Have an understanding of marketing "not always needed."
- You've had success with similar clients before.
- Have burned through multiple agencies.
- Don't respect time or boundaries.
- Always calling the shots.
- Paying little, expecting everything in return.
You have to be crystal clear about who you want to work with and what you stand for s an agency.
How to create and maintain successful relationships?
You need to set yourself up for success from the very beginning. Successful cases are only 50% of good agency-client relationships. The other half is the client's comfort in communicating and working with you.
To make everything right from the very beginning, the thing about this:
- What's your client onboarding experience?
- Is it clear and well-defined?
- Is it automated?
- How could you improve it?
To make things even more smother we created a so-called expectations agreement. It's a document with information about what we expect from our client and what he can expect from working with us.
- Invest time, money, and energy into your backend systems and tools.
- Aim to create a systemized and repeatable workflow.
If you are running a Social Media Marketing Agency, it could also be a great time to consider using a tool such as PromoRepublic to support your Workflow.
Then, of course, you need to deliver excellent service as you promised…
Keep on top of how your clients are feeling and how your agency is performing with NPS scoring.